What is pre-order?
- Pre-order is the purchase of an item that is not yet in stock, but that will be soon.
- They are models that we have ordered from the manufacturer and reserved. We will receive them once they are put on sale.
How to buy in pre-order?
- Put the pre-order model in the cart and finish the purchase
- You will only have to pay a small downpayment to reserve the model (generally 15-20% of the total). Shipping costs will not be charged at this step.
- When the payment has been made, the model will be automatically reserved.
- When the model is in stock you will receive an email to complete your payment within 7 working days.
- If we do not receive the payment within the indicated period, Escala-18 will proceed to cancel the reservation. The client will lose the downpayment.
- The pre-orders are the manufacturers’ up-coming releases.
- Usually, the pre-ordered models are those which will be in high-demand, popular models and/or limited editions that are expected to sell out very quickly.
- If you make your purchase through pre-order you guarantee the reservation of the the model.
- Sometimes, and during the manufacturing process, the manufacturer can alter the sale price of the model, always increasing it.
- If the manufacturer modifies the price of the model upwards before going on the market, Escala-18 will never be responsible for the difference, it will apply this surcharge to the customer. The customer, if he wishes, can cancel the order and the amount paid will be refunded.
When will I receive the model reserved?
- As soon as we have the model in stock, we will let you know by email.
- If you make a purchase via pre-order, you have priority in shipments.
- The models advertised as pre-order will normally be on sale within approximately 3 to 36 months, depending on the model and manufacturer. In some cases, pre-order models can take 1, 2 or even 3 years or more to hit the market.
- Sometimes, the models advertised as pre-order may arrive later than the estimated sale date. Escala-18 will not be responsible for this.
It is possible to cancel a pre-order?
- No, it is not possible to cancel a pre-order.
- Escala-18 makes orders to the manufacturer based on the pre-orders we receive, for that reason we can not cancel pre-orders.
- If you want to cancel your pre-order, you will lose the downpayment.
- Please, if you are going to place a pre-order in Escala-18, read carefully all the paragraphs of the top menu.
- If you are not a patient person and you are not able to wait, please do not use this purchase format.
- In Escala-18 we have more than 10,000 models in stock for immediate shipment, you can choose any of them and we will send it to you in 24 hours.